Saturday, August 30, 2008

вυαη нєηg




hey =).. sup ppls long time no see
hope can come together during dec hols do smth =P
hmms.. im studyin in BWSS.. got tirta, yu heng, jia wei and some other ppl =S
im in the B boys soccer team.. currently helping to train the C boys
i finally created a friendster account.. can add me at acebh93@yahoo.com.sg.. can also use this e-mail add me on msn ;)

Thats me and my 'watch' at OBS doing land ex. =)
The land ex bag super heavy.. got at least 25 kg i think =S



my band passed the auditions =D.. doing the rehearsal.. im on the extreme left =)
oh ya.. dun mind the little voices in the vid.. =S
*will post the actual day concert vid when i get it =P*


Thats my band.. we name ourselves NoIdea =)

ok.. so i guess ive gtg or my eyes are going to pop.. will post again when im free?? haha takecare guys =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home