Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hey hey hey! Tirta here! I can't believe this is like a reunion! Haha! I can't wait to see all of you! Eh we should go overseas together or smth.

Anyway, Buan Heng and I are only a class away and he is very tall, and so am I! Just so you know I am 167cm and still growing! Actually I shrunk because last semester I was 170 now I'm 167. -_-

This is my new email and no: rockcandy_jelly@hotmail.com / 9781 0481
You can add me in fs but I'm really into it currently. My head is going bonkers because I am so busy keeping up with all the happenings in school!

So far I only know Keven, Buan Heng and I are into guitars. Anybody else can play guitar???

So much has changed in 3 freaking years!!! It's good if you guys can post more pics of yourself!


Love you guys!


-Tirta-


I'm the 1st person on the bottom left

Oh, let me tell you smth. The girl on top is my best friend who has a best friend called Sinlee who is Marjorie's best friend. What a small world! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home