Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photobucket

hello (: shairah here. really really miss you guys. Have not been seeing you guys for 3 years already huh? well, i havent grown much actually. still short as usual -____-" and i've gained weight obviously. haha. my height now is... 154cm?? weight..40kg. hahaha. now schooling at compassvale secondary. currently my handphone is being confiscated. LOL. i have a blog.. but its private. so do leave me ur email for you blog okay, so you can enter. :B oh ya.. nicholas, no need put my name as nur shairah laaa.and no need say where i sit. shairah can alrdyyy. aiyoo. *slaps forehead* ya. nicholas is also frm cvss. i think he seldom see me cause he SUPERRR TALL and i'm SUPERRR SHORT. -.- i tink he look straight cannot see me la. must look down then can. hahaha xF

[msn] shairah.eats.you.up@live.com
[friendster] http://profiles.friendster.com/shairahassman
[blog] akushairahkaupulaksiaper.blogspot.com

so yea.. u can add me up if u wish to aites (: take care people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home