Sunday, September 7, 2008

after 3 yrs de susana:)




Hi, everyone... long time no see. susana here, i'm in sgss and joined npcc. currently, same school as angeline, jacky, benedict and beixing. omg. everyone of us has changed, except for beixing, he looks exactly the same as pri school! lol. angeline became prettier, jacky still as short but with more pimples, benedict is not as nerd. so i think that's e reason why he didn't post his pic. haha. hmmm... actually, my sec school life is quite exciting. i went overseas every year, malaysia in sec1, hk in sec2, china in sec3. hmmm... let me show off abit. haha. anyone in our class joined last yr's ndp?? i was there, marching in the npcc contingent. did you see me on tv?... i don't think so, because maybe i'm too short. lol.

guess how's e china boy with an ice-cream stick... e ans is rather obvious right?? haha. this pic is taken in china. e china gal on my left is my buddy, i spent 2 nites in her house. how's my hat?? she gave it to me, omg, i look like a china gal too. lol.

u can add me at susana_tsl@hotmail.com at msn:) gtg, byebye:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home